Early Stage Drug Development Company
We develops ionization improved modified drugs and repositioning new drugs
Acne treatment (Cream)
- Increased absorption
- Increased persistence
- Inhibition of influenza ‘neuraminidase’
Cardiovascular/Cerebrovascular drug (Oral administration)
(Angina pectoris, Atherosclerosis, Hyperlipidemia)
Cardiovascular/Cerebrovascular drug (Injection)
(Stroke, Myocardial infarction)
Description of cardiovascular/cerebrovascular drug
- Cause 1
- As macrophages are aging, they lose their ability to break down cholesterol.
- Cholesterol binds to the blood vessel wall by its binding to the inflammatory protein.
- Accumulation of Calcium ions, inflammatory proteins, and macrophages make plaque formed.
STAGES OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS
- activation of macrophages
- intake and decomposition of LDL cholesterol
- decomposition and release of HDL
- Cause 2
- When fat deposits build up and narrow blood vessels, blood cannot pass well.
- As the blood passes through the narrowed blood vessels, blood clots are gradually built up due to damages to the lining of the fat deposits As the blood vessels become narrow and clogged, blood flow is blocked.
- Without blood supply, tissues die.
preventing the formation of blood clots in the lining of fat deposits accumulated in the blood
|Drug action location||Liver||Blood|
|Function||Anti-dyslipidemia or Anti-platelet||Anti-dyslipidemia and Anti-platelet|
|Production cost||Low||Not high|
|Development period||Short||Not long|